Sunday, May 16, 2010

228 Days

Life is busy lately and my blogs are suffering because of it.

-Kasen had roseola then after that went away, he got an eye infection which scared the crap out of me. Red, swollen eye ball. Saw a pediatric ophthalmologist. Got eye drops (antibiotics/steroids and antihistimine). No clue what caused it - he probably got something in it. All is better now. If nothing comes back we'll know it was something in it. I don't even want to think about what it means if it comes back again though.

-Getting new cell phones tomorrow. Finally we will have good service out here... we will also be saving $30 a month!

-Kasen is almost one. Yikes! We're going to be in Nebraska visiting Neal's family on his birthday and will be having an open house/birthday party for everyone who hasn't met him yet to finally get to see him! We're also going to be spending a few days at Neal's grandparent's 4,000-acre farm and going to Mount Rushmore!

-Yard sale stuff has taken over my life lately so that's been keeping me busy. Sorting, washing, pricing - only to start over again when I get more donations. Yay! I'm definitely going to have to borrow some tables for all this stuff. I just got a big batch of donations that need cleaned up (they've been in storage for years) and am picking up more donations tomorrow. Between babysitting, taking care of the house and Kasen, and working on that stuff, I seem to have no free time!

No comments:

Post a Comment